1. All tickets must be purchased in advance and only from the official page on Headfirst.
2. You may be asked to present your ticket (either in printed email confirmation form or on an electronic device) to gain entry to the event. You will also be asked to show your student ID if you chose the student concession ticket type.
3. This event is for adults aged 18 and over. Anyone who looks younger than 18 will be asked to show ID at the door. If they cannot prove their age, they will not be admitted. Your ticket will not be refunded and will be donated to Screens of Matter community interest company to support their cinema development project in Bristol.
4. Tickets are non-refundable. If you can no longer attend the event, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to the event (via email) and we will be happy to discuss options with you. You can also transfer your ticket to be used by a friend - email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. No cameras, video or audio recording equipment are permitted within the auditorium. Use of such cameras or video or recording equipment may cause you to infringe copyright laws.
6. Latecomers will only be admitted into the venue auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the venue management staff.
7. The two films being screened depict strong bloody violence, explicit language, drug use and some sexual content. If you would like to know more about the content of the event, please get in touch before booking by using the ‘Contact’ section of our website.
8. You may not re-sell a ticket. Any tickets that have been re-sold will become void.
9. We will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings. Any property left with the venue shall be entirely at your own risk.
10. The venue (Bristol Aquarium) have the right to refuse entry.
11. You cannot purchase tickets for these films individually. The ticket price is for two films. If you are late or cannot attend both there is no discount available.
For any other questions please contact us at email@example.com